Aerial Solutions, Tonto Bar & Grill, and Sanderson Lincoln are teaming up to bring you the 2nd Annual Cave Creek Balloon Festival. This year’s event is expected to exceed last year’s attendance of over five thousand. Tim & Willy from KMLE Country 108 FM will be your host of this year’s event. This year’s family fun attractions are bigger and better to include:
- Over 15 hot air balloons on display, all lit up against the night sky.
- World-class parachute jumpers descending from the night sky in lighted jumpsuits.
- Character & special shaped balloons (Spiderman, bumble bee, etc.).
- Four person scramble golf tournament.
- A chance to win $1 million with a hole-in-one.
- VIP area to include admission, VIP parking, a buffet, private cash bar, and private restrooms.
- Kids Zone with inflatables and rides.
- Hot air balloon rides by Rainbow Ryders.
- Live music and entertainment by the Herndon Brothers Band
Saturday, January 8, 2011
4 pm to 10 pm
Rancho Manana Golf Course
1st, 11th, and 18th fairways
5734 East Rancho Manana Boulevard
Cave Creek, Arizona 85331
Phone: (480) 488-0398
Children 2 and under free.
Parking $5 per car
Four-person golf scramble with a shotgun starts at 9 am at the Rancho Mañana Golf Course. Cost is $125 per person. The fee includes a box lunch by Tonto Bar & Grill and admission for two to the Balloon Festival.
Balloon rides must be booked in advance online.
Cash-only concessions will be sold on the golf course, including carnival-style food, hot cocoa, coffees, cocktails, beer and wine, and food items. For sit down dining during the event, Tonto Bar & Grill will be open extended hours. Seating at is first-come, first served, with a special event menu.
No lawn chairs, dogs, or outside food or beverages will be allowed.
ATM machines will be available on site.
Cave Creek Balloon Festival website www.cavecreekballoonfestival.com.
Cave Creek Balloon Festival golf tournament registration form http://www.cavecreekballoonfestival.com/Cave_Creek_Balloon_Festival/Golf_Tournament.html.
As with any activity, check with the facility before you go for up-to-date prices, admission conditions, dates, restrictions, accessibility and other information appropriate to you and your party.